Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Shower





I have the best family, and I know that I often brag about them, but LOOK how talented they are! I told them just a small shower, not to make it a big deal and LOOK! I love them so so much and please check out this beautiful quilt that Josh's mom Lorna made for our son. We are so excited to have him come join our family. And we hope its soon so he can enjoy Christmas with us although he is not "due" till the 8th of January.

4 comments:

Warburtons said...

Funny story....Melissa and Greg Giles are in our ward. Such a small small world. You look so good I cant believe you are due in less than a month. Congrats!!

Michele said...

I would have expected nothing less from your family. gorgeous quilt of course!

Clements Family said...

Oh so so soon your little man will be here! What sweet family you have to throw you a shower!

Brian and Lindsey said...

I didn't know that you guys were pregnant! I haven't seen anything on Facebook:) Congrats and good luck!