
My sister Jenilyn is nothing short of amazing. She is one of the most creative and talented people I have come across and I want you to see what she has been up to! This is her shop, I know that you will find all of her pieces as impressive as I do. I have this one in my front room and love it! Check out her list of sold items as well, sometimes she is able to track down another and make it special for you. Happy shopping!

4 comments:
your sister is very creative and i love the clocks. what an awesome idea!
im a big fan, i am having a hard time committing to just one, and then the next week more cute ones come into the shop! how do you decide??
Those clocks are awesome! Love them all!
I love that clock! Love that table you have too. Someday I'll have to come check our your fabulous style.
Post a Comment