Sunday, May 30, 2010

arm and hammer plug


These were my models today while the kids were napping, they performed great! They stayed in one place and didnt move a muscle while I took all the pictures I wanted. No talking back, buggers or blurred pictures.
Arm and Hammer should pay me for this advertisement, but I am honestly impressed with ALL of these products you see. The toothpaste leaves your mouth "sweater-less" (an old friend used to say), the deodorant lets me sweat and feel natural, the scrub free bleach saved me from even getting close to scrubbing my toilet bowl rings, and the detergent is "our scent". I have finally found it! I have searched and searched for just the right smell for us.

1 comments:

forget laundry said...

glad you love the toothpaste- It's awesome right? and I used to use the detergent and kinda forgot about it. thanks for the reminder!