Last night Cari surprised Alec with a golden retriever puppy. They are so excited to have Bjørn (bear in Norwegian) in their little family, and we are so excited to share in the benefits of letting Grace "have a dog" without any of the clean up! She carries him wherever she wants and he doesnt even complain. They hide under couches, tables and trees together and even play in his kennel. Grace is so in love.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
its driving me crazy im not there!! such a dang cute puppy! i keep questioning if hes real haha. looks like gracie has a new best friend :)
Grace is SO lucky. Q would die for a puppy. :)
Oh that pup is so cute! Looks like you all are havin a fun time in Chicago! Rose your Babies are so cute, Grace is adorable and getting so big and Neal is a doll baby. I wish we could come visit so i could meet that precious babe. I love creepin on your blog to get the update with your fam! Now tell Cari to get on her blog so i can stalk hers too haha! Hope all is well! Ty and Heidi
That first picture is priceless!
I am just dying over these kiddos of yours...do they come cuter?! I think not! And I loved your Mother's Day post...what a great mama you are! Love you Rose!
Post a Comment