(This picture makes me laugh!)
Josh and I were talking tonight, over the delicious barbecued dinner he made for us, and he gave me some really sweet complements about me as a mother. He said that of all the things that I have ever committed myself to, he notices a common theme: Things that make me a great Mother. He talked about how dedicated I was to my job and Tricks and how that prepared me to be a mother. And it did, and I absolutely loved that job. He talked about a few other things and I just sat there beaming and blushing. I have a sweet husband
I also asked Grace what things she likes that I do for her and she said, "um the presents"
Then I asked her what she likes that I make for her and she said "Candy"
And last I asked her where she likes to go with me and she said "Costco"
Funny Girl! I hope these answers change by next year!
I am so grateful to be a Mother. I know that my Father in Heaven has put great trust in me to teach and care for these perfect little babies. I need to do better.
Jenilyn sent me some "pick me up" (what Josh calls anything inspirational or motivational) and I want to share it with you.
Happy Mothers Day to my Mom and Mom-in-Law. I love them both so much.
Josh and I were talking tonight, over the delicious barbecued dinner he made for us, and he gave me some really sweet complements about me as a mother. He said that of all the things that I have ever committed myself to, he notices a common theme: Things that make me a great Mother. He talked about how dedicated I was to my job and Tricks and how that prepared me to be a mother. And it did, and I absolutely loved that job. He talked about a few other things and I just sat there beaming and blushing. I have a sweet husband
I also asked Grace what things she likes that I do for her and she said, "um the presents"
Then I asked her what she likes that I make for her and she said "Candy"
And last I asked her where she likes to go with me and she said "Costco"
Funny Girl! I hope these answers change by next year!
I am so grateful to be a Mother. I know that my Father in Heaven has put great trust in me to teach and care for these perfect little babies. I need to do better.
Jenilyn sent me some "pick me up" (what Josh calls anything inspirational or motivational) and I want to share it with you.
Happy Mothers Day to my Mom and Mom-in-Law. I love them both so much.

5 comments:
you are such a good mom rose- I love watching you with your cute kids. you are so patient and kind. happy mother's day.
I showed Kate this post and she said, "Why is Neal smiling so good?...hm...Oh, he must like the barbecue sauce." funny girl. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day and that Josh did some thoughtful things. How sweet that he paid you some thoughtful compliments. Those are the best gifts and you certainly deserve them! You are one AWSOME mom!!! It was so fun to "see" you all last night.
I loved the video. I watched on Missy's blog, it's so inspiring. It maked me want to be a better person. Hope all is well. And thanks for sharing. :)
I LOVE the picture of you and your kids - you are a wonderful mommy! We are all so blessed to have you in our family! Love you Rose - MOM C
Love that picture too! It's SO cute!!
Post a Comment