Friday, April 30, 2010

this is what I wake up to.


Neal is 4 months now and..

smiles at anyone who gives him one

rolls over from back to tummy

chews on anything he can find

loves his blankie

pulls Grace's hair whenever given the opportunity

doesn't cuddle Mom, only wants to face outward to see whats going on

notices Mom and fusses when she leaves the room

prefers to stand and doesn't like his bumbo chair

laughs when we say BOO or when we tickle his chest or neck

should be sleeping through the night instead of waking up to eat every 3 hours.

7 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

What a beautiful boy!

forget laundry said...

he is darling rose- and what a beautiful picture. he's growing up a bit too fast.

Melissa said...

He is so cute! I love this picture too.

Melissa said...

Ps- waking up every 3 hours to eat??!!!

Cassie said...

He is so darling! I am feeling for you on the waking up every 3 hours to eat. Avalynn was almost sleeping through the night and ever since we moved she has been up every 3-4 as well!

Melissa said...

I just showed Jake and KAte this picture. They gasped, then Jake said, "He's gigantic." haha! :)

Melody said...

Rose, he is such a cutie. The perfect combination of you and Josh. I miss you guys! Give Neal a big kiss for me and tell him that Aunt Mel says to start sleeping through the night as a mother's day/birthday present to you. :)