Grace found my camera the other day and knew just how to hold it and even had her fingers in all the right places. I grabbed my phone to take this real quick before she put it down. I hope that she does enjoy photography some day.
This last week Grace really surprised me when we were getting ready for bed. She said "Mom, I have a question." "Where did I come from?" I explained that Mommy and Daddy made her and that she came from Heaven where Heavenly Father lives. Then she asked "Sooo, did you make my head? and my arms and legs?"
Grace also knows her alphabet. She can tell you what sound each letter makes, what it looks like and what her name starts with. A few months ago we were walking into target and she said "Hey Mom! LOOK a G!" Yesterday Grace was eating pretzels and made an F, D and E by biting her pretel in just the right places. She was so proud.


3 comments:
Grace is such a cutie! I love this picture! :)
Love all the pics of your fun in chicago with your mother in law! We just got back from our trip to Az and I keep telling Randy that it is my goal this summer to be brave and adventurous and do a lot more exploring in the city with Madden (with or without Randy, since he is so dang busy and gets no time off this summer!) So lets get together sometime and plan a day in the city with the kids! :)
aww how sweet! I love the story of her asking where she came from! And those pictures of neal trying to crawl are just adorable!
Post a Comment