Josh's mom came for a quick visit to see her grandbabies! We spent Saturday making skirts for Hailey and I, enjoying the ones she made for the girls and eating chicago pizza. Sunday Lorna spent with Grace and Sienna in nursery, having a yummy pot roast dinner, eating chocolate peanut butter brownies and playing aquire ( I won :). Monday we explored downtown. After eating 5 Guys in the park we started at the History museum and then to the Lincoln Park Zoo, down the Magnificent Mile to Ghiradelli for icecream, Hershey store, Zara, American girl, Harpo studios, and the Oprah store. Tuesday was rainy and we spent it shopping at Crate & Barrel and Land of Nod.
(cant figure out this new blogger stuff so excuse the mess of pictures)
Grace was really spoiled by Grandma. She got a new outfit, consumed a few packs of gum from Grandmas endless supply, ate ice cream everyday, put on perfume and make up each morning, cuddled with Grandma in bed and stayed up way to late. Grace cried as Lorna drove away with Josh to the airport, and I felt like it. We miss her so much already!(here are lots of pictures from the weekend, lots borrowed from Hailey too)




3 comments:
That sounds so much fun! I so wish I could have come too.
Oh, I love Chicago. It looks like you're making the most of your time there. What a fun weekend!
Looks like so much fun. Joe and I spend a weekend in Chicago and had a blast a few years ago. Fun suff!!
Post a Comment