Saturday, July 3, 2010

keeping up with Grace


This girl is B.U.S.Y! Currently her favorite activities are singing and playing with her babies. She likes to change their diapers and tuck them in at night and make sure they eat their dinner.

Yesterday Grace played at Wes' house in the morning (while Josh and I went on a hot date on the motorcycle and to lunch) then home for naps and then straight to the park for a while and to run errands and home to play outside, do some fireworks and moon sand for an hour and a half. So bedtime rolled around and we read "broken stories" (book of mormon stories) and I kissed her and turn out the lights. An hour and a half go by and she is still wide awake singing and trying to find excuses for why she needs to get out of bed and things she needs. I tucked her baby in next to her with its little blanket and told Grace that the baby was sleeping. And if she woke it up or tried to play with it that I would take the baby out and stick it on timeout in the bathroom. Grace LOST IT! She was mortifeid that I would do such a thing to her baby. Three minutes later Grace was finally fast asleep. 10:15

This girl has so much energy.

(oh and today she jumped off the side of the pool all by herself)

4 comments:

Warburtons said...

That girl has a nice tan line. Jealous!!!!

Callie said...

She is so stinkin cute! Seriously, you guys make such adorable babies! I love those pictures of Neal!

Melissa said...

It's a good think she's so darn cute!

Burns Family said...

yes...we are a pretty awesome couple and family I must say :) haha but yes, you will need to let us know when you get back and we will become the best of friends I just know it!!! p.s. love your blog and all your cute pics.