Thursday, July 1, 2010

this little guy




is 6 months old. I haven't started him on solids yet although I think its about time I do. He tried to devour this mushroom and I thought he would just hold it and suck on it while I took his picture. Now hes awake sitting next to me with a stomach ache. poor guy.

Happy 6 months Neal, I feel like I just had you and now you are crawling all over the place. Grace is still your favorite, you prefer her to anyone else. When I pick you up from your nap you lean straight for the door, wanting to find Grace. And then she says loud things in your face like "tu tu" and "lu lu" and you laugh and giggle your little face off every time. I love it.

Height: 25
Weight: 16

3 comments:

The Nethercotts said...

I just love him. Great picture!
P.S his new nick name is barking spider:)

Melissa said...

Nothing makes me more happy as a mom than seeing my kids enjoying each other. I am so excited to watch Neal and Grace become best buds over the next couple years.

Loving wife to Matthew and 2 amazing kids said...

your kids are the cutest! I feel so embarressed Elijah is only just 3 months and weighs 16lbs! I have the chubby baby this time around lol. But I sure do love his rolls :)