5224 is FOR RENT! Our ad is here if you know anyone in the sacramento area who might be interested! We are so excited to find some good renters who will take good care of this place for us. I will even give you a $50 gift card if someone you refer signs a 1 yr+ lease with us!
before and afters-
(thanks mom and beth for taking all the pictures)
5224 is officially done! The ups and downs to remember..
-having long conference calls (sometimes up to 4 hours) with Dad, Josh and Alec
-4 backyard sized loads of stuff to go to the dump, including a pool
-making trips to home depot pregnant with 2 kids in the cart who would decorate the aisles with cheerios, fruit snacks, and rock candy while I shopped for tile, a tub and house numbers
-finding out that Dad had some design opinions of his own. (I love you Dad!)
-our contractor ripping us off in the middle of the project, and leaving his levi pants behind
-finding out that said contractor didnt even install the drains in the tub and showers
(more ups and downs coming)
Monday, May 23, 2011
5224 rental
Posted by Rose at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! Looks great. What a difference from the before pics.
Why is so hard to find honest contractors these days?
The house looks awesome!!! What made you think to buy a house in Sacramento do you have family there or was it just a total investment? Well you guys did a great job fixing it up. When did you have time to be in cali. You are amazing!
Good luck with your baby you are almost done. I am so excited for you.
The house looks great!!! And I love the Kitchen.... love white Kitchens! We almost moved out there last year.... if we had I would totally rent it from you!
what a HUGE project- DONE!! I am so happy for you that it is complete- and it looks great! Great job Rose (and all who worked so hard!)
Post a Comment