Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kiki Eve


Who would have thought taking your own children back to your elementary school could be so fun? We had to jump the fence to get in and let the kids play on the playground and for Josh and Alec to hit golf balls on the field, which was no big deal. But on the way out I tore a huge hole in my pants and I was so embarrassed to get home to see my grandparents car waiting in the driveway. I ran past them and changed my pants in 20 seconds hoping they wouldnt notice me or the hole.

Cari gets here to DC tomorrow and we couldnt be more excited! Grace has been so anxious to see Kiki and Alec and the baby bump. Its going to be a great summer of babies and sisters and cousins (and lots of work for Josh).
Happy Kiki eve!

1 comments:

Warburtons said...

Crazy!!!! I have not been there in SO SO long. Defiantly need to take a trip back there. FYI Your baby bump is adorable. I had a dream about you after looking at your Easter picture. You are so beautiful.