When my Mom was here visiting Josh and I snuck out to go see a movie and Patten took a bottle perfectly.
After a few days he got a hang of the whole "full feedings" concept and has been eating every 3 hours since. (and will want to eat in about 11 minutes so I better type this faster)
We have a pretty great schedule. He wakes up and eats, then he has awake time until he gets tired or fussy and then I swaddle him and tuck him into his bed or carseat if we are going out and he sleeps. Sometimes he is a little fussy so I give him a binkie to fall asleep.
He is such a good baby.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Patten is a good baby
Posted by Rose at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay! Him and Camryn are very alike :) We're sad we are missing you guys in Utah! We will hardly ever see you :(
I love all the updates and pictures! Thanks for keeping us posted. I hate having you all so far away!
Post a Comment