Congrats you guys...wow 3 beautiful kids! Crazy. I don't think Patten looks like anyone, I think he has his own look.:) You guys make cute babies! Hope you're doing well. Love you guys!
They definitely all look related, but I must say, from these pictures it looks like they each have their very own distinct look. You guys sure do make cute babies! ;)
8 comments:
So adorable! Those boys look alike. But I bet they will each have a gorgeous beauty in each of them. Can't wait to meet the new one!
Congrats you guys...wow 3 beautiful kids! Crazy. I don't think Patten looks like anyone, I think he has his own look.:) You guys make cute babies! Hope you're doing well. Love you guys!
You make such beautiful babies!
what they are all different babies? they all look so much alike i think! congrats rose..beautiful baby! xoxo
Nice work Mama!
They definitely came out of the same mold!
They are all so unique! I LOVE your kids so much, I already miss them.
Congrats Josh and Rose!!! I think they have similarities but also look very different from eachother, and they are all so cute!
They definitely all look related, but I must say, from these pictures it looks like they each have their very own distinct look. You guys sure do make cute babies! ;)
Post a Comment